Monday, December 29, 2008

1st post

Well, I started this blog in mid August 2008 and have yet to put up my first post. I have decided it's time. I am a mad fan of papercrafts of all kinds and wanted a place to both inpire and be inspired by. I hope we all can share our thoughts and feed off of each others enthusiasm and experiences making us not only better paper crafters but better people as well.

About me:

I am a 28 year old living in southern California with my hilarious husband Josh and we have five Pets(three cats and 2 doggies)

I work in insurance sales and have been paper crafting for about three years I am a serious Hoarder of supplies and am trying to break myself of this habit with this blog.

the first person to read my blog and comment will receive a small gift by mail....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I guess I'm the first! I found your blog because I am starting a papercrafting blog and wanted your blog name and it was unavailable. Can't wait to see some of your work!